Through the course, the lines get longer and longer. And once you reach a great deal of confidence, they you forget about the initial fear and start to really enjoy the “flights” through the forest. The longest stretch of the zip line is 800 meters and you feel like defying the gravity and feeling more like a bird. At the all time, there are instructors following your each step, being ready to assist you at any moment.
Rappel down from treehouse platforms and pass giant trees that are centuries old
Soar over the jungles of Doi Saket and marvel at the beauty of the lush forests of Northern Thailand
Reward yourself with breathtaking views atop rope skybridges.
In addition to Jungle Flight, now you can experience Dragon Flight where you can zip, fly, and climb for kids, family, or group! Extreme outdoor fun for everyone! Suitable for all skill levels and ages!
Dragon Flight is a high-flying and exhilarating canopy tour is one of the best ways to experience the thrills and beauty of Doi Saket where you can experience from the top of the trees unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Dragon Flight offers a tree-top obstacle course includes rappelling, nature walking, and breath-taking ziplines.
Dragon Flight and canopy tour is located 1300 meters above sea level in pristine rainforest in the beautiful mountains of Doi Saket rainforest. Your adventure begins with a 10 minutes nature walk into the heart of the jungle. Past giant palms, hanging vines and huge twisting tree trunks. Though we often experience three seasons in a day, the temperature remains at comfortable 22-24 degrees so it is green and fresh all year round.
Guests from 4 to 65 years old can enjoy a great day out at Dragon Flight. It is the perfect place to make memories with friends, family, and love ones. Students groups can come and learn about the nature in this area and it is fantastic for team-building with co-workers.
Why Dragon Flight Zipline and canopy tour is one of the best things to do in Chiang Mai?
- You love trees. We love trees too. Most of us have fond childhood memories of climbing trees, and building tree houses. At Dragon Flight, we take you on an adventure through the treetops that will remind you back to those days. Our tree-bases adventure will deliver big time thrills.
- Awesome views of Doi Saket Rainforest. Nowhere else you can be soaring on a zipline high above the forest floor and take a look at your left and right to see this view. It’s pretty spectacular. The combination of ziplining action coupled with jaw dropping beauty is something we are certain you will not soon forget!
- You like the idea of ziplining. Our tour introduces you the experience of ziplining with shorter ziplines closer to the ground at the beginning of the tour. We pride ourselves in having the most highly trained guide staff and we are not new in this industry. Our core course management team has been in the industry for years and you are in good hands at Dragon Flight. You will enjoy your adventure even more knowing that this is the case.
- Whatever you do, you want to know that its money well spent. Dragon Flight provides the best value of all zipline experience available.
When you come to Doi Saket Rainforest mountain, you are coming to enjoy the raw, natural beauty and if you are going to zipline, why not do so in one place where you will get to really experience what makes this mountain so special? We can’t wait to share it with you.
Dragon Flight Zipline will also give you a T-Shirt with their logo as a souvenir and as a reminder that you have accomplished a very daring and thrilling conquest. That you might have unleashed a hidden dragon within yourself. Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel is around 5 pm. Plenty of time to relax after a long and exciting day and recuperating for your next adventure.
What you should bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito spray
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
- Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
- Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours runs rain or shine. During summer months we recommended casual clothing.
Requirements and restrictions:
- Anyone age from 4 to 80 can participate
- Weight not over 120 kg.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, any mental health condition, diabetes, epilepsy, previous operation or injury.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies:
- You can make an online reservation, call us, or send us an email. We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- Dragon Flight has a restrict cancellation policy.
- One day before departure time free of charge
- Six hours before departure time 50% charge
- Last minute cancellation full rate charge.
Of course, you can change your reservation date.