Let’s go to Bua Tong waterfalls with your buddy.
**The trip will take place on 21st FEB 2020.
If you are foreigners who stay in Chiang Mai, we have got special Valentine’s Day gift for you.
We need “four foreigner buddies” to join us on a trip to Bua Tong Waterfalls. Climb up the waterfalls freely without slipping, take your time to explore the beauty of seven color water fountain and relax at the picnicking area.
• How to join • Happy Valentine’s Day
– Check “interested” button on this post and tag your partner.
– Prizewinners will be contacted through the Facebook account that joined the event.
– Prizewinners and meeting point will be announced on 14th FEB 2020.
– The trip will take place on 21st FEB 2020.
– Free transportation available.
Bua Tong Waterfalls (Sticky Waterfalls)
The address: Mae Ho Phra, Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai
One of the most unique places we’ve ever been to in Thailand is called Bua Tongor the Sticky Waterfalls.
Things To Prepare For The Trip
- Water bottle flask
- Towels or change of clothes
- Strap on sandals or water shoes
- Swimwear, hat or cap